Jun 24, 2009

My Best Friend's Wedding

King & Queen of the day!
Last saturday mark the end of bachelorhood for my dear fren. Finally she met her prince charming and me and my other frens were very happy for her. I broke down during the 'akad nikah' ceremony coz I really can't bear the feelings of loosing a good friend. A friend who I knew since my first day in form 1, a friend who share the same birth date with me, a friend who stood by me when I needed someone to talk with, a friend who run together with me when we were madly chased KRU during their tour in Penang back in 90's. Ah! so many to write here about a dear fren. But the most important note that I want to share is, my dear fren has finally changed her title from 'cik' to 'puan'. Congrats!
Pengantin selepas majlis nikah
So, what is so special about the event?
The facts:
-the 'nikah' and 'wedding' were held on the same day. The reason because the bride wanted to ensure that all her good frens can attend. Yes,we make it!
-this is the last wedding among our closest frens. the rest has settled down and have kid(s) already. see, how old we are? anak dah berderet, cuma kawan yang ini yang lambat skit jodohnya.
-the hantaran was specially prepared by one of our good fren. the efforts that Nadia puts to prepare the lovely hantarans is countless.what more she's being tag along with 2 sweet daughters. Thanks beb!hantaran tu cantik sgt!
The hantaran,cantik kan?Kalau nak tempah boleh.Nadia,hang jgn lupa bagi aku komisen!
Org penting yg buat all those gubahan hantaran,Nadia and her second baby,Warda
(Pstt,my fren yg ni jodohnya dari oversea,heheh)
-the official photographer is one of our fren's hubby. what a coincidence! maya, your photos must be very beautiful! aku jealous ok! oh my!during my time, this official photographer thingy is yet a phenomenon. mak aiii.... dah lama nye la ye aku kawin,hehehe!
-we managed to unofficially arranged a small reunion!best jumpa kawan lama!some of them,I have never seen since the last day of our school days. urm.... a good 13 years!OMG!luckily dpt jumpa masa tu.
-some of us has been appointed by the bride to become a flower'mum' instead of flower girl.cute isn't it?we were asked to where our 'nikah' attire(nasib baik muat lagi,tu pun dah maksimum-sendat nyah hahaha) and walk together with pengantin towards the pelamin. hah!just becoz the pengantin is maya,else I wouldn't want to do this.imagine, semua org tgk,huh nasib baik we were asked to hold our baby/kid while walking. I was holding Batrisyia,so I'm the most lovely motherly mother that day,hahaha!and this cute little girl is wearing a white gown,hah! wonderful!comel sangat,ngeee.
Us before pengantin lelaki sampai,sempat bergambar anak beranak :)

-the pengantin look lovely in the pink attire. oh ye, pengantin ni spesis kulit cerah ye,so cantik dan berseri-seri dlm tema pink itu.

-the lafaz nikah took 6 times to finally officiate the knot. the groom must be very nervous.sian dia,gabra!heheh.
-last but not least, i'm having gugu gaga times during the wedding not forgetting that I have to sit for my final exam the following monday. bagus tak? ah, kalau susah hati pun takkan mengubah apa-apa. baik la enjoy dulu jumpa kawan-kawan,hahaha!

that's all about the majlis.
I wanted to say this, Maya, just in case you read this blog.....
My dear fren,
I pray that you will be always happy with the man that captured your heart.
I pray that you will quickly add another title in your list that is "mama",hehehe!
I pray that our friendship will remain as it is and your husband understand/support/grant permission whenever we want to meet and organize our reunion(ala,bukan selalu pun)
From, a friend.

the 2 of us in front of the masjid selepas majlis nikah,masa ni aku mmg tak tahan,uwaaa mmg nangis.especially when we hug each other :( but truly,I'm happy for you :)

6 comments:

RedAnna said...

so nice....

Manggapintu said...

one day you will go thru all this also girl!jgn lupa jemput kak liza sudah.... :)

Manggapintu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Manggapintu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

thanks liza.. so touchy...
pray for me dear... really need it

Manggapintu said...

my dear fren,don't worry. you will be always in my doa'.take care ok! :)

pregnancy

..::Ceriteraku::.. Copyright © 2009
Scrapbook Mania theme designed by Simply WP and Free Bingo
Converted by Ipietoon Template